Date:      Mon, 25 May 1998 18:41:39 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb>
To:        jasone@canonware.com (Jason Evans)
Cc:        jmb@FreeBSD.ORG, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: vmailer and freebsd-chat

Jason Evans wrote:
> On Mon, 25 May 1998, Jonathan M. Bresler wrote:
> > done be shy to comment ;)
>
> If you decide to make this change across all lists, please give an
> advanced warning so that I can fix my procmail regexps. =)

	so i take it that the message i just sent announcing that
	we are testing vmailer and this message were not filtered
	as desired by procmail at your site?

	can you send me the relevant procmail recipe?

	runs a little faster will only one list to deal with,
	doesnt it ;)

	(hmm...could be alternate method of dealing with the problem ;)
jmb