Date:      Wed, 23 Aug 2000 09:28:55 -0400
From:      Daniel Frazier <dfrazier@magpage.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Trouble upgrading from 3.5-S to 4.1-S...

Hello all,
I finally bit the bullet and am upgrading my box at work to 4.1-STABLE.  I'm
following the instructions in UPDATING...I successfully made world, built and
then installed a new kernel, and then this...

poomba: /usr/src # cd /usr/src/sys/modules
poomba: /usr/src/sys/modules # make install
===> accf_data
install -c -o root -g wheel -m 555   accf_data.ko /modules
install: accf_data.ko: No such file or directory
*** Error code 71

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.

Any ideas???  By the way, this is from sources I cvsupped 2 nights ago.  Thanks.