Date:      Thu, 1 Nov 2012 10:23:47 -0700
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        husyh@hush.com
Cc:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ath0: unable to attach hardware

Hi,

There doesn't seem to be any information about where in memory the ath
NIC was mapped to in Linux. I'm not sure how to extract this
information.

I'm really sorry, I can't help out more than that, as it's very
unlikely a driver problem. I've seen this before; the fact it's coming
back with 0xffffffff means its not even correctly mapped at the
address its supposed to be.

Please try a recent -HEAD i386 and amd64 snapshot and if that doesn't
work, you could try posting for help on freebsd-current. But please
stress that I think it's a bus enumeration and PCI bridge programming
problem, _not_ a driver problem.

Thanks,

Adrian