Date:      Wed, 4 Dec 1996 10:41:45 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jeremy Sigmon <jsigmon@www.hsc.wvu.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Possible sysinstall bugs

I just found the following feature.

#1 I installed 2.2-alpha and I know I selected XFree86 to be installed
   yet it was not.  I installed from ftp3.
#2 I cannot get the XFree86 package with sysinstall from anywhere so
   I try and use my handy 1014SNAP because I "think" it was on it, but
   after the warning that 2.2SNAP does not match 2.2-ALPHA I cannot
   fetch the index from the CDROM.  Has the index format changed from
   1014 in ALPHA?

thanks

(PS I am now going to manually get the port from somewhere, but I like the
 pretty colors in sysinstall so I try and use it.  :)   )

Jeremy Sigmon B.S. ChE                      |
Web Developer of the Robert C. Byrd Health  |            Use
Sciences Center of West Virginia University |          FreeBSD
           WWW.HSC.WVU.EDU                  |            Now
Graduate Student in Computer Science        |
Office : 293-1060                           |