Date:      Wed, 07 Jul 2010 15:55:50 +0100
From:      Oliver Decker <lopes.vivian@diamond-sky.net>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Job offer. Position ID 1278514547

Our company Diamond Sky, which is dynamically developing with every passing year, is proud to offer you the convenience of great\perfect perspectives on the prospective position of a service-manager.

We are acting as concierge services in  7 highly-developed countries of the world. Our managers provide assistance in different spheres of business and leisure such as:
- booking of air tickets
- hotel bookings
- car renting
- search, hire and design of conference halls
- search, purchase and delivery of presents

As a result of our managers` assistance our clients are exempt from spending their personal and business time. Due to the fact that the services we supply are in great demand all over the world, we expand  the stuff and we invite you to become a participant in the contest for the position of the Service MANAGER and to become an employee of our company.

MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES of the service-manager include:
-work with clients
-processing of orders of our clients
-processing and updating of our database of services

Position Requirements:
- efficiency in processing of orders
- responsibility in carrying out your duties
- good communication skills

We are constantly looking for bright individuals, at all levels, to join our winning team, across all our concierge services divisions.
At Diamond Sky, we distinguish ourselves as a high performance organization with hard-working people who provide quality service to our customers. We believe that one of the most important functions of management is to provide employees with the advantage to develop their talents to the full. The benefits are job satisfaction for our employees enabling them to make a positive contribution to the success of the company.

If this position seems to be interesting to you, you fit the requirements and would like to become a part of our company
send your resume  and your contact phone number to vivan-lopes@diamond-sky.net and we will contact you.