Date:      Tue, 9 May 2017 22:09:32 +0300
From:      Diomidis Spinellis <dds@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD architecture diagram

I've tried to put together a rough diagram of the FreeBSD architecture.
It's based on the corresponding books by Maurice Bach and
McKusick/Neville-Neil, plus my personal categorization of manual pages
and some source code browsing.  You can find it online at
https://dspinellis.github.io/unix-architecture/.  I'd very much welcome
any feedback you may have regarding important errors or missing
elements.  You can send feedback by email or through the GitHub repo
that contains the diagram's source code: by opening issues or through
pull requests.  If there's interest I'd be happy to maintain it as a
project of our community.

Kind regards,

Diomidis