Date:      Wed, 02 Jul 1997 01:57:19 -0400
From:      Zulapex <zula@distance.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Help!

Dear support,

I have 2 harddrives I installed FreeBSD 2.2.2 on to my second harddrive.
I did not install a bootmanager or just direct FreeBSD because it is on
my second drive and the first drive of course has the MBR. Anyways.. it
stated this "You can install this at a later time" well so I fig I could
install booteasy on my first drive after I installed it on my second. I
could not find how to install it. Now I am stuck with a useless drive
that I can't access FreeBSD from. So I need to know how if you would
help me to install on my first drive boot easy so I have the option to
boot to freebsd along with my other os's.

Thanks

Steve B