Date:      Mon, 13 Jul 1998 18:46:24 +0530 (IST)
From:      Shilpa Ashok Deshpande <shilpa@cse.iitb.ernet.in>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Shilpa Ashok Deshpande <shilpa@kailash.cse.iitb.ernet.in>
Subject:   FreeBSD Installation Help!!

Hello,
	I need to install FreeBSD on my Pentium. How can  go about it?
I would also like to know what is the latest version for FreeBSD? Where
can i get it?

Regarda,
shilpa

Ms. Shilpa Deshpande                   Ms. Shilpa Deshpande.
M.Tech,                                 Room No. 73,
Dept of Computer Science,               Hostel 11,
IIT Powai,                              IIT Powai,
Mumbai 400 076                          Mumbai 400 076
INDIA                                   INDIA.
Tel:(091)(022)5782545 Ext:7742          Tel:(091)(022)5781039