Date:      29 Apr 2001 19:33:08 -0500
From:      Michael Harnois <mdharnois@home.com>
To:        John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG, david@catwhisker.org
Subject:   Re: World is broken...

On Sun, 29 Apr 2001 12:00:56 -0700 (PDT), John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com> said:

    > I imagine adding something like this to <stand.h> would fix it:

    > #define isalnum(c) (isalpha(c) || isdigit(c))

This suggestion was posted this morning in cvs-all;

	The file 'sys/boot/ficl/words.c' contains the "call"
to 'isalnum' (macro) whic is not defined in <stand.h> header
file.

	To fix world breakage you can drfine 'isalnum' in '<stand.h>'
or use 'isxdigit' in the sys/boot/ficl/words.c instead of 'isalnum'.

	N.Dudorov

I don't have any idea if the latter is correct, but I can tell you it
works here (and I am experiencing none of the errors others in this
thread have noted ...).

--
Michael D. Harnois                        mdharnois@home.com
Redeemer Lutheran Church                      Washburn, Iowa