Date:      Sun, 10 Dec 1995 21:26:15 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        announce@freebsd.org

Oh dear, it seems that the silly season is once more upon us with
3 bogus unsubscribes in as many days.

By sending such things to announce, all you're "announcing" to the world
is the fact that you're someone in deep need of a clue! :)

Please do our mailboxes, and your reputation, a lot more good by
sending such control messages to majordomo@freebsd.org, as is documented in
numerous FAQs.  To unsubscribe, you simply send it a message
saying "unsubscribe freebsd-announce"

What could be simpler?

Thanks!

					Jordan

P.S. If you follow up to this, please do NOT cc the announce list
or you'll simply be doing exactly what I'm trying to prevent
with this announcement.  Likewise, I don't expect follow-up messages
to announce apologising for the misdirections - if you sent a bogus
unsubscribe, quit while you're behind and don't compound your error! :)