Date:      Thu, 22 Apr 2010 07:00:26 -0400
From:      Rick N <solarux@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: playing youtube

 I don't mean to steal this thread=2C and I'm not a web-developer=2C but it=
 appears from some buzz lately=2C that (opensourced)-"HTML5" may very well =
replace adobe "Flash"=2C someday=2C ...Zzzzz zzz. -that would undoubtedly b=
e great for a more open web-development for os's/browsers=2C on both client=
 and server sides=2C but we'll have to dump the web-video-codec wars too. I=
 just hope Flash dies a very long=2C and painful death. !

> Date: Sun=2C 18 Apr 2010 23:02:01 +0300
> From: avg@icyb.net.ua
> To: morganw@chemikals.org
> CC: freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org=3B chuckr@telenix.org
> Subject: Re: playing youtube
>=20
> on 18/04/2010 15:32 Wes Morgan said the following:
> > On Sat=2C 17 Apr 2010=2C Chuck Robey wrote:
> >=20
> >> But you know what REALLY frosted me?  I went to google to see if maybe
> >> this had been chewed over and fixed (I'm running FreeBSD-current=2C BT=
W)=2C