Date:      Sat, 19 Aug 2000 12:14:26 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Brian Fundakowski Feldman <green@FreeBSD.org>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Anyone have newmidi working?

Newmidi doesn't seem to work.  The oplsbc device handling had to be
hacked a bit to support non-PnP SBs, but that's inconsequential.
It probes and boots fine.  It seems that newmidi is completely
disconnected from actually being able to work.

I haven't gotten any response from the author :-(  Does anyone have it
working?  I don't see how it could with the current state of the code.