Date:      Tue, 10 Aug 2004 16:51:34 -0500
From:      Puna Tannehill <puna@imagescape.com>
To:        x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   X.org reference

I know this question has been asked (and answered) before, but I'm
unable to find it in the archives.  Is there a reference to the subtle
differences between XFree86 and Xorg?  I was unable to find any
documentation on X.org on installation and customization to use as a
reference.

For example, I like to run 'XFree86 -configure' to do an initial probe
and then customize the XF86Config it creates.  Things like that.

Or are keys held my our friend 'man' as usual and i should just wait
for the port to complete?

Puna