Date:      Mon, 13 Apr 1998 11:21:20 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chris Martino <chrismar@mail.eclipse.net>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Modem Problems

It is COM3 and COM4 or thats what it reports in Win95.  Also yes all the
sio's are being probed, I configured the kernel to probe them.  Still no
help.  I have an old USR Sportster 28.8 that I'm gonna try hooking up to
COM2 and see if that works. I just need to get a cable, which I plan to
do today.

Is there anything special I need to do for USR Sportsters?  Cause it has
those DIP Switches in the back.  Any special ones need to be down or up?
It is an external.

Thanks again,
Chris

__

    | Chris Martino, Support Technician |
    |       chrismar@eclipse.net        |
|              |_| Eclipse Internet Access  |
| (800) 483-1223 -=- http://www.eclipse.net |