Date:      Mon, 29 Jul 1996 14:17:40 +0200
From:      Andreas Kohout <shanee@rabbit.augusta.de>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   New Port: tkdesk 1.0a2

Hello,

this is a graphical, highly configurable and powerful file manager for
Unix and the X Window System.

tkdesk-1.0a2-port.tgz is in ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/incoming/

PS: I have some problems to upload the ports-tarball to ftp.freebsd.org,
´Host is not responding to comands´. Is it allowed to mail the ports (<
5k) in this list or should I mail it to Jordan?

Some ports are often uploaded because I think there was errors ... sorry.

--
Greeting, Andy
                                                    running FreeBSD-current