Date:      Tue, 25 Aug 1998 22:15:52 +0900
From:      Tetsuji Rai <tetsuji@MailAndNews.com>
To:        Phillip Salzman <saten@shell.zebra.net>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: rvplayer problem on 2.2.7R

Thanks.  However, I have already set LD_LIBRARY_PATH.  My symptom is, when
trying to play welcome.rm, simply it doesn't start.  IF I move the pointer (or
what should I call it?) I can see the video accordingly.  But it dones't move
by itself.   It looks like it is always paused.    If I try to run
welcome288.ra coming with old raplayer, an error "Error 50" occurs and says
"Cannot open audio device".   I don't know what to do.   And I have a question
in /dev/sndstat.   It says like this:
-----
Card config:
SoundBlaster at 0x240 irq 7 drq 0
SoundBlaster16 at 0x0 irq 65535 drq 5
SB16 MIDI at 0x300 irq 65535 drq 4294967295
OPL-2/OPL-3 FM at 0x388 irq 65535 drq 4294967295
-----
in this, is "SoundBlaster16 at 0x0" correct ?   I have changed port IO to
0x240 and midi io to 0x300, so they are reported correctly.

 Thank you very much.

-Tetsuji Rai