Date:      Wed, 3 Sep 2014 04:12:26 -0700
From:      Ewout <kiwanda206@yahoo.co.nz>
To:        "gnome@FreeBSD.org" <gnome@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        "ports@FreeBSD.org" <ports@FreeBSD.org>, "bland@freebsd.org" <bland@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: py27-libxml2-2.9.1

Hi,=0A=0AI tried building your port, but it failed :=0A=0ACopying libxml2_p=
ython.egg-info to /ports/textproc/py-libxml2/work/stage/usr/local/lib/pytho=
n2.7/site-packages/libxml2_python-2.9.1-py2.7.egg-info=0Arunning install_sc=
ripts=0Awriting list of installed files to '/ports/textproc/py-libxml2/work=
/.PLIST.pymodtmp'=0A/usr/bin/strip: '/ports/textproc/py-libxml2/work/stage/=
usr/local/lib/2.7/site-packages/libxml2mod.so': No such file=0A*** Error co=
de 1=0A=0AStop.=0Amake[1]: stopped in /ports/textproc/py-libxml2=0A*** Erro=
r code 1=0A=0A=0AI think the script for building it is wrong, there=0A is a=
 directory /ports/textproc/py-libxml2/work/stage/usr/local/lib/python2.7 bu=
t not 2.7 .=0A=0APerhaps you could look at it ?=0A=0AThanks,=0A=0AEwout Bok=