Date:      Tue, 04 Apr 2000 09:33:00 +1000
From:      Chris Gerraty <chris@tpcit.com.au>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Authorized Australian Cyclades Distributor

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have browsed your page and letting you know that TPC IT Pty Ltd is the
Authorized Australian Cyclades Distributor.

It would be muchly appreciated if you could list our details as  a hardware
vendor supplying network connectivity products.

Visit our website: http://www.tpcit.com.au

We have just set up an online discussion group for Cyclades customers and
anyone wishing to know about the product.

Thank You,

Chris Gerraty
TPC IT Pty Ltd - Manager
chris@tpcit.com.au

Sales Enquiries:	+61 3 9563 2848	sales@tpcit.com.au
Technical Suport:	+61 3 9563 2557	techsupp@tpcit.com.au
Fax Tech / Sales:	+61 3 9563 2508

http://www.tpcit.com.au

http://www.iwill.com.au

TPC IT Pty Ltd is proud to be the Authorized Australian Cyclades Distributor.