Date:      Fri, 17 Nov 2017 12:26:17 +0000
From:      "amanda@adwordsusa.com" <amanda@adwordsusa.com>
To:        "freebsd-doc@freebsd.org" <freebsd-doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Pay less for higher web page ranking

Hi Freebsd-doc!

 If you agree that PPC ads have become so increasingly competitive,
and some may find that PPC bid prices are beyond sustainability,
try out PPC alternative and feel the difference.

 Let me show you what you can do to get your
website on top of Google without paying for
each click...

 We can place your website banner on top of Google,
and here's how it's going to look like:
1. Go to our website and click on DEMO link;
2. Type your website freebsd org and your keyword;
3. Hit VIEW ONLINE DEMO and see your banner on top.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Amanda Garner