Date:      Thu, 6 Feb 2003 15:52:00 -0500 (EST)
From:      Romain Komorn <komorn@remus.rutgers.edu>
To:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: patchset 2 report (billh's resignation)

	Okay, if I'm only on freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG because I'm curious
as to some of the devel. work, and not because I feel like listening to a
bunch of hackers firing emails back at each other, am I supposed to just
unsubscribe?

If I'll be allowed to quote Appendix C of the FreeBSD Handbook without
getting flamed down:

"Technical lists: The following lists are for technical discussion. You
should read the charter for each list carefully before joining or sending
mail to one as there are firm guidelines for their use and content."

My interpretation of that certainly seems to conflict with the current
threads, so either I am misguided, or this whole discussion doesn't really
belong here.

I'm not sure that even if the discussion is relevant to the future of java
on FreeBSD, it could be described a technical discussion. I've seen so
much finger pointing and whining that I can't even think of taking sides
anymore.

And although I'll admit this email is utterly non-technical, I just have
to wonder: can I ask that the discussion be taken elsewhere, or should I
just give up and unsubscribe?

       -- Romain Komorn
| CACC Assistant Lab Supervisor |
| komorn@nbcs.rutgers.edu       |