Date:      Wed, 20 May 1998 21:12:48 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Andrew Short <Ashort@concentric.net>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   The Complete FreeBSD

I have to say that I just got the Book and CD set and I will be installing
it on a small hard drive as a test run that I can hammer on until the
"real computer" gets online...and...

I am salivating over the HARD COPY man pages...THANK YOU for hard copy...I
can't stand reading the computer screen for hours on end when I have the
choice...