Date:      Sun, 18 Jun 2006 21:25:46 -0400
From:      Tom Rhodes <trhodes@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "Ingrid Kast Fuller" <ingrid@cityscope.net>
Cc:        zionicman@gmail.com, hou-freebsd@houfug.org, freebsd-user-groups@FreeBSD.org, wikien-l@wikipedia.org, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-standards@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org, wikitech-l@wikimedia.org
Subject:   Re: [Hou-freebsd] Serious breach of copyright -- First post

On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 19:44:02 -0500
"Ingrid Kast Fuller" <ingrid@cityscope.net> wrote:

> If someone added it to the freebsd-config mailing list, they should not have
> mailed a copyritten piece on a mailing list for public use.
> This has been added to the bottom of the page since we are unsure of the
> originator:

Viewing the page, it does seem to have the email address listed,
with a name.  Now, I haven't checked the name, mainly because
I have not emailed this person; however, regardless of the issues
discussed, the FreeBSD doesn't control user groups.  The so
called issue should be taken up with the user group in question.

--
Tom Rhodes