Date:      Mon, 21 Apr 2008 14:05:47 -0400
From:      "Peter Brezny" <peter@purplecat.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: When's FreeBSD going to catch up in the world of virtualization.

Yeah, But Jail offers no real segmentation of resource utilization and
certainly no simple management interface to hand to customers.

At least not back in 2006 when I was using them on a 4.x system, where none
of the jails survived a simple upgrade (from like 4.9 to 4.10 or something I
don't remember).

A great tool for testing and such, but I just didn't find it could do what I
needed (real resource segmentation and control).

How's virtualbox coming along?  Does it have FreeBSD host support yet?
Anyone using it in production?

Sincerely,

Peter Brezny
Purplecat Networks Inc.