Date:      Sat, 9 Apr 2011 16:55:28 +0200
From:      Bernhard Schmidt <bschmidt@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   ral(4) - RT2560 + RF5222 does it exist?

Hi,

while working on getting RT2860 (and friends) support ported over from
OpenBSD I've noticed that Damien has removed a few bits related to 5GHz
support for RT2560 series chips (about 4 years ago). It looks like the
code is not complete to handle 11a channels on hardware which seems to
not even exist.

Is anyone aware of such cards? I haven't found any..

So, while bringing in a bunch of other fixes, I'd also remove those
bits if no one jumps in with such a card.

Note, only the RT2560 is affected by this not the RT2x61.

--
Bernhard