Date:      Fri, 17 Dec 1999 14:05:58 PST
From:      "ALDOV -" <doalsx@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PCI Modem.

Hi.

I'm running Release 3.3 with KDE 1.1.1 and i have a pci modem,
but KPPP dont detect my modem, when i do a Query Modem.
In my custom kernel, i have controllers pci0 and pnp0 installed.
What more i have to do to get going with my modem??
Isnt it supported??

Any help will be apreciated and thanks for your time!

                                                  Regards,
                                                       Aldo.

INFO:

My modem is a PCI 56 kbps Modem Blaster model DI5630, in COM 3
IRQ 11. When i do a pnpscan -v in boot command prompt, i get de
following address:
0x1025127a: Comunication controller.
If you need more information feel free to ask!