Date:      Fri, 06 Mar 2015 15:20:05 -0500
From:      "Mike." <the.lists@mgm51.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Does igb driver support i354

I've been looking at a Supermicro motherboard for one of my servers
http://www.supermicro.com/products/motherboard/Atom/X10/A1SRi-2758F.cf

The System on a chip has an Intel I354 Quad GbE Controller.

I'd like to use FreeBSD 10.1 (AMD64) with this motherboard, however a
spin through google and the FreeBSD man pages give conflicting
information about support for the i354.  The man pages for 11-current
show it supported.  The man pages for 10.1 do not show it as being
supported.

Yet, I've seen mailing list messages saying that it is supported in
10.1.

Where can I find a definitive answer whether or not FreeBSD 10.1 (and
subsequently 10.2 ...) support the Intel i354 quad GbEcontroller?

Thanks in advance.