Date:      Wed, 12 Jun 2002 10:49:34 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Lisa Chen <lisa521c@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   please help

To Whom It May Concern

I am an MBA student and i am doing a project regarding
with my Informational Technology Paper.  My paper is
based on a research that i need to evulate the
www.freebsd.org site from two prospectivetives (i find
your site very interesting): One from the manager and
one from the customer.  We also need to evulate the
sie and discuss the strength, weakness and possible
improvement.

Can you assist me with any of those information?  Does
BSD do any business with other companies or customers?
 Can i have some picture that you have posted on the
site?

Thank you for your assistance.

Regards

Ms Chen