Date:      Sun, 27 Jan 2008 16:04:38 +0100
From:      Rainer Hurling <rhurlin@gwdg.de>
To:        jahnke@sonatabio.com
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Acroread8/nspluginwrapper

'acroread8 --install-plugin' seems only to create a link for the linux
browser plugins. So I make it manual like this:

cd //usr/local/lib/browser_plugins

ln -s /usr/local/Adobe/Reader8/DEU/Adobe/Reader8/\
Browser/intellinux/nppdf.so nppdf.so

nspluginwrapper -a -v -i

After that, all works fine for me. Hope this helps,
Rainer