Date:      Fri, 28 May 2010 15:39:32 +0200
From:      =?iso-8859-2?B?TWlsb/IgUGFwZb7taw==?= <mmp@actinet.cz>
To:        <freebsd-java@freebsd.org>
Subject:   javavmwrapper - JVM order question

Hi,

I have problem/question regarding the order of JVMs determined by
javavmwrapper
when no JAVA* environment variables are set.

When I do not have installed ports, the javavmwrapper determines the JVM
according to /usr/local/etc/javavms.
However when the ports are installed, the order is determined according to
/usr/ports/Mk/bsd.java.mk.

The problem is that each scenario gives different result.

I would expect the javavmwrapper to be consistent - to use always
/usr/local/etc/javavms
and use bsd.java.mk as fallback when /usr/local/etc/javavms is not
available.

Should we change/fix javavmwrapper?
What do you think?

Thank you in advance,