Date:      Tue, 17 Nov 1998 18:18:01 -0500
From:      Drew Baxter <netmonger@genesis.ispace.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Multiinterface Routing

[Thought bout posting this to -hackers, but it isn't really a BUG I don't
think..]

I'm using Gated right now in an attempt to route from an ed0 interface out
to the tun0 interface.  They use two different IP sets.  As it goes though,
I have no clue about gated, so it isn't helping matters any.

The Network Struct goes like this:

ed0 - 208.220.45.192 - Netmask 255.255.255.224
tun0 - 204.254.98.33 - Netmask 255.255.255.255

All traffic goes through ED0 and is gatewayed to tun0 via gated.  It's
severely slow, and many errors show up doing route monitor.

Is there an efficient way to do this with routed ro something a little
easier to deal with?

Thanks,

---
Drew "Droobie" Baxter
Network Admin/Professional Computer Nerd(TM)
OneEX: The OneNetwork Exchange, Bangor Maine USA
http://www.droo.orland.me.us