Date:      Tue, 21 Feb 2006 03:00:25 -0500
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Ports Freeze status

--k+w/mQv8wyuph6w0

We're running behind on starting the freeze because of the extended
testing of the libtool patch, and we still have some other bsd.port.mk
changes that need to be tested and committed.  So the freeze that was
scheduled to begin tonight won't happen, probably for another day or
two.  I'll let you know when I have a better idea about that.

Kris

--k+w/mQv8wyuph6w0

--k+w/mQv8wyuph6w0--