Date:      Mon, 9 Jul 2001 06:48:00 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Laurence Berland <stuyman@confusion.net>
To:        Hasan Inan <hasan@tlc4ever.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: MSN @ FreeBSD

There are a number of clients for the various messenger programs that will
talk to MSN.  Gaim, for example, has an MSN plugin.

L:

http://www.isp.nwu.edu/~laurence

On Mon, 9 Jul 2001, Hasan Inan wrote:

> Hello guys,
>=20
> i just got my FreeBSD..... yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay........ and before i =
install i wanted to know if i can run MSN Messenger on FreeBSD cuz i got fr=
iend that mean alot to me on my MSN list. i think i=B4ll install Windows on=
 a 2nd Particion but i would like to use MSN on FreeBSD though. can u guy's=
 help me out? thanx.