Date:      Fri, 13 Dec 2002 12:16:57 +0100
From:      Alexander Langer <alex@big.endian.de>
To:        Max Okumoto <okumoto@ucsd.edu>
Cc:        libh@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: libh Makefile.bm Makefile.new find_classes_descriptions.pl libh/bin module.m4 libh/bin/HuiQt_shared module.m4 libh/bin/HuiQt_static module.m4 libh/bin/HuiTvTest main.cc module.m4 libh/bin/HuiTv_shared ...

Thus spake Max Okumoto (okumoto@ucsd.edu):

> The original cvs repo that was on usw4.freebsd.org before
> it was on rtp.FreeBSD.Org.  I had work that was not checked.

Ah! Ok.  I was surprised to see ALL files touched, but the $Id$ thing
explains it.  I already thought we lost history of all the previous
commits, but if it's only this single line, it's ok.

Antoine, so you do backups every night?  That's actually great - I
already thought we don't do that :)  Great to hear.

Great you found the time again, Max.

Alex