Date:      Thu, 5 Sep 2013 17:41:56 +0200
From:      Carlo Strub <cs@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fwd: Options cannot be re-changed

Hi all,
There seems to be a strange bug going on since the recent fix (probably rev=
.=20
320177) that lead to only display dialog if new options arise.

After installing a new port with options (e.g. www/elinks), I am allowed to=
 choose
the options just fine. However, after a new "make config", I get "Options
unchanged". After "make rmconfig", I get "No user-specified options configu=
red for
elinks-0.11.7_3"

The directory in /var/db/ports/www-elinks is empty.

This is on CURRENT. Any ideas?
CS=