Date:      Fri, 17 Dec 1999 16:15:54 -0600
From:      "Stuart Rogers" <srogers@cableregina.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Apache 1.3.9 and mod_speling

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BF48A9.FE840100

    Is any one familiar with the mod_speling option in apache 1.3.9 . My =
situation is that I'm trying to get this mod working with stable 3.3 and =
nothing seems to work. Has anyone worked with this or know a way of =
getting it working. If your not familiar with this it is a mod to make =
you web page cae-insenstive and I would like to get it going if anyone =
can help me I'd apreciate it.

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BF48A9.FE840100

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Is any one familiar =
with the=20
mod_speling option in apache 1.3.9 . My situation is that I'm trying to =
get this=20
mod working with stable 3.3 and nothing seems to work. Has anyone worked =
with=20
this or know a way of getting it working. If your not familiar with this =
it is a=20
mod to make you web page cae-insenstive and I would like to get it going =
if=20
anyone can help me I'd apreciate it.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BF48A9.FE840100--