Date:      Wed, 27 Aug 2003 13:00:06 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Chris Vance <cvance@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Perforce Change Reviews <perforce@freebsd.org>
Subject:   PERFORCE change 37035 for review

http://perforce.freebsd.org/chv.cgi?CH=37035

Change 37035 by cvance@cvance_release on 2003/08/27 12:59:40

	Newrole program, based on the version from SELinux, but almost
	completely re-written.  This should be considered "early access"
	code, it still has quite a few known defects, but the base
	functionality is present.

	Note: ttys are NOT relabeled appropriately yet (working on it).

	Note: if you don't specify a type on the command line, it will
	try to find an appropriate one by consulting
	/etc/security/sebsd/default_type (which isn't installed by default)

	Note: I don't fully understand PAM.  I used PAM for authentication.
	This might not be done right (requires that the program is setuid?)

	Note: The SELinux counterpart did some weird fork & exec business,
	whereas I just mac_execve over the current program.

Affected files ...

.. //depot/projects/trustedbsd/sebsd/usr.sbin/sebsd_newrole/Makefile#1 add
.. //depot/projects/trustedbsd/sebsd/usr.sbin/sebsd_newrole/sebsd_newrole.1#1 add
.. //depot/projects/trustedbsd/sebsd/usr.sbin/sebsd_newrole/sebsd_newrole.c#1 add

Differences ...