Date:      Thu, 3 Dec 2009 19:18:00 +0100
From:      ML <ml@sd2i.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: php5 segfault with mhash, gearman or memcached module enabled

Le 3 d=E9c. 2009 =E0 15:14, Bert-Jan a =E9crit :

> Hi,
>=20
> For a few days now the daily security reports showed I needed to =
update my php5-gd extension (among a few others) because of =
vulnerabilities.
> This morning I had some time for that and did that, with the following =
steps:
> #cd /usr/ports
> #make update
> #portmanager graphics/php5-gd
>=20
> It seemed to work fine but the shit had just hit the fan. PHP started =
segfaulting. Googling around hinted that the order of the inclusion of =
extension can be tricky to get right. It was already right but I dug in =
anyway. Quite soon I found that having any of the modules in the subject =
enabled causes the segfault.
>=20
> Obviously I updated those extensions too but to no avail. I had (still =
have) no idea what to do so I had portmanager -u upgrade everything. =
Several hours later it's done but the segfault remains...
>=20
> Please help, I don't know what do..

This should help :

http://forums.freebsd.org/showthread.php?p=3D52907

Removing thoses lines in libxml2 configure patch did it for me too, I've =
had segfault with other extensions than your as well btw (i.e. ffmpeg =
and ctype)