Date:      Sat, 4 Mar 2000 16:03:33 -0800
From:      Alan Batie <batie@rdrop.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Onstream?

--h31gzZEtNLTqOjlF

I just got an onstream scsi tape drive only to discover that I should've
checked the archives because it don't work.  I see that 6+ months ago
there was some talk about working on it eventually and I thought I'd
see if anything came of that?  Is there work being done or should I
just send it back?  It would be a real shame as for the capacity (25G)
it's far cheaper than anything else.  Looks like they've taken a
Travan cartridge and made it a lot bigger to hold more tape.

--
Alan Batie                   ______    www.rdrop.com/users/batie     Me
batie@agora.rdrop.com        \    /    www.qrd.org         The Triangle

--h31gzZEtNLTqOjlF