Date:      Sun, 26 Sep 1999 03:52:45 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Mike Nowlin <mike@argos.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   RealServer hangs

Got a machine here running 3.3-RC (last updated Sep 7, am doing a
buildworld right now) that runs the RealServer (realaudio) on a pretty
low-bandwidth stream -- 25 connections, 6.5K mono stream..  Runs for about
5 hours on Friday nights.

The last two weeks that I've run it (since the last upgrade, I believe),
the program simply hangs -- I have no real info about WHAT it's actually
getting stuck on, but it keeps the sockets open, and doesn't respond to
requests -- realaudio, HTTP on the admin port, etc...

Anybody else notice this?

(I know the detail in this message sucks, but I'm trying to get a foothold
on what's going on.)

--mike