Date:      Mon, 30 Nov 1998 18:59:33 +0000
From:      Andrew Boothman <andrew@sour.cream.org>
To:        Michael Maxwell <drwho@xnet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Frustrated with bsd

Michael Maxwell wrote:
> In general: Unix isn't a desktop OS (though this doesn't mean it can't
> be used as one -- after all, Unix can do just about anything).

I would disagree with the statement that Unix isn't a desktop operating
system. It just isn't EVERYBODY's desktop operating system. If you want
the power and flexibility on your desktop that Unix offers then it is
the desktop OS for you.
--
Andrew Boothman <andrew@sour.cream.org>
http://sour.cream.org/