Date:      Sun, 25 Oct 2015 00:40:36 +0300
From:      Lev Serebryakov <lev@FreeBSD.org>
To:        NGie Cooper <yaneurabeya@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: EFI bootloader often trys to build itself at installworld stage

Hello NGie,

Sunday, October 25, 2015, 12:35:54 AM, you wrote:

>         Be sure to run buildworld with -DNO_CLEAN after updating your
> sources when using make installworld. Unfortunately many of the Makefiles
  There is NO updating sources inbetween! Maybe, kernel rebuild (as now,
 when I've removed wlan support), but sources are the same!

>         That being said, what you described seems interesting. Not sure
> why it would be failing. Could you please dump all the debug output from make?
 Which flags should I pass to make for this? Now, I'm rebuilding everything
 with -DNO_CLEAN, effectively veeeeeery long no-op. Next time I came
 across this problem I could dump make output, for sure.

--
Best regards,
 Lev                            mailto:lev@FreeBSD.org