Date:      Fri, 9 Feb 2018 15:32:10 +0000
From:      Rafal Lukawiecki <raf@rafal.net>
To:        "James B. Byrne via freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   pkg check --recompute and apache24 deleted files

I have started seeing a longish list of warnings in daily security run =
output related to files which I have removed after installing apache24. =
This used not to happen in the past, it is a recent change, perhaps a =
month or so old. I do not need the =E2=80=9Cdefault=E2=80=9D web site =
that apache24 installation creates in /usr/local/www/apache24. For =
example, I get these:

    Checking for packages with mismatched checksums:
    apache24-2.4.29: missing file =
/usr/local/www/apache24/cgi-bin/printenv
    apache24-2.4.29: missing file =
/usr/local/www/apache24/cgi-bin/test-cgi
    apache24-2.4.29: missing file =
/usr/local/www/apache24/error/HTTP_BAD_GATEWAY.html.var
    =E2=80=A6

I thought I could use pkg check --recompute to suppress those, but it =
seems to have had no effect. Is there another way of telling pkg to stop =
listing those deletions in its security output?

Thank you for your kind assistance and my regards from Ireland,
Rafal
--
Rafal Lukawiecki
Data Scientist=20