Date:      Thu, 26 Apr 2001 23:37:03 +0200
From:      Bjarne Wichmann Petersen <mekanix@vip.cybercity.dk>
To:        Bjarne Wichmann Petersen <mekanix@vip.cybercity.dk>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: What is MTRR? ... and slow xine.

On Thu, 26 Apr 2001 22:59:00 +0200
Bjarne Wichmann Petersen <mekanix@vip.cybercity.dk> wrote:

> Another issue I've got 2 movies (bot css-encrypted... I think). One
> plays
> fine but the other (The Matrix) freezes xine and plays nothing. Both R2.
> The drive should be without regionlock.

Correction: The one movie doesn't seem to be CSS-encrypted. Just
deinstalled/reinstalled xine without captain-css.

Now, how do I get css-decryption running with xine? The xine-HOWTO
outlines 2 methods. Captain-css apparent don't work. And I can't figure
out how to compile/install libcss from livid. I've got as far as getting
the source from cvs. But what to do with it, I don't know.

Bjarne