Date:      Mon, 28 Jun 2004 12:12:37 -0400
From:      Barney Wolff <barney@databus.com>
To:        Lukas Ertl <le@freebsd.org>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: panic in vinum

On Mon, Jun 28, 2004 at 01:13:15PM +0200, Lukas Ertl wrote:

> Something is seriously broken with vinum on -CURRENT since a few days, but
> I wasn't able to track down the failure yet.  I suspect some changes in
> the VFS system, so for now, please check if a -current from before June 21
> works for you.

Data point - I'm running vinum (/usr, not root, raid0) with:
FreeBSD lab.databus.com 5.2-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.2-CURRENT #0: Thu Jun 24 01:20:14 EDT 2004     toor@lab.databus.com:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/LAB  i386

with no observed troubles.

--
Barney Wolff         http://www.databus.com/bwresume.pdf
I'm available by contract or FT, in the NYC metro area or via the 'Net.