Date:      Wed, 24 Nov 1999 10:43:14 +0000
From:      Roger Hardiman <roger@cs.strath.ac.uk>
To:        martin.kraft@fal.de
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG, cattelan@thebarn.com
Subject:   Re: ES1373/1373 driver now committed to -stable {was: icecast on 3.3-STABLE

Martin

> * Unfortunatedly I encountered another problem: I wasn't able to
> * change the LINE input's VOLUME. I modified the line volume using
> DAP's X Mixer

> I also would like to report another observation: Playing music via
> line out, connected to my active speakers, there are some bad sound
> effects at very loud parts of the music.

I believe there are a few bugs in the driver. I've found one
when playing 2 wave files, one immediatly after the other.

However, now Russells driver is in -current and in -stable
we have a base to start debugging from.

Roger
--
Roger Hardiman        | Telepresence Research Group
roger@cs.strath.ac.uk | DMEM, University of Strathclyde