Date:      Mon, 27 Aug 2007 20:29:14 -0400
From:      Daniel Rucci <dan@rucci.org>
To:        Ken Yamada <ken@tydfam.jp>
Cc:        nemoliu@freebsd.org, tmclaugh@sdf.lonestar.org, david@vizion2000.net, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org, freebsd-eclipse@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: eclipse 3.3.0

Heres what I've come up with.

http://rucci.org/eclipse-europa contains the port and my error log from
building. My build currently fails in plugins/org.eclipse.jdt.compiler.tool

It looks like its a problem related to the ant build file

======
Some notes on how porting 3.3 differs from 3.2

There seems to be a lot more platform specific stuff in the ant build
files(.xml) as well as the file hierarchy (as  Ken already pointed out).

eg
127 .xml (ant build files) mention linux in 3.2.2, its now 154 for 3.3
78 .java -> 81
61 files/folders -> 110

I had a problem with update-patches and some of the eclipse
directories.. Posted it on ports@ but haven't gotten a response..

http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=11783+0+archive/2007/freebsd-ports/20070826.freebsd-ports

If anyone has a solution for this it would help.

Thanks,
	Dan