Date:      Tue, 6 Jul 1999 14:33:00 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Marc Nicholas <marc@netstor.com>
To:        Leigh Hart <hart@at.dotat.com>
Cc:        Jaye Mathisen <mrcpu@internetcds.com>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Where are the Disk on Chip drivers?

Leigh:

PHK wrote a driver (under the watchful eye of M-Systems) for the "true"
DOCs that have a BIOS driver to make them look like a disk rather than an
IDE interface.

That's what Jaye is referring to...

-marc

Marc Nicholas netSTOR Technologies, Inc. http://www.netstor.com
"Fast, Expandable and Affordable Internet Caching Products"
1.877.464.4776 416.979.9000 fax: 416.979.8223 cell: 416.346.9255