Date:      Tue, 10 Dec 1996 11:10:16 +0500
From:      "David Alderman" <dave@persprog.com>
To:        asami@FreeBSD.ORG (Satoshi Asami), freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Will FreeBSD Run on This?

> Well, I'm not going to get into a lengthy discussion about why I don't
> like the Natural, but just let me point out that the reason why I
> can't use it is not because I can't get used to "unnatural" keyboards.
> I usually use the Kinesis Ergonomic (sells around $199 in Bay Area
> Fry's these days), which is a much more warped design than the
> Natural, and it only took me about 2 days to get used to it.
>
> Satoshi

I really don't want to discuss the ergo-political issues on this
keyboard but I was wondering if you have had any problem with the
keyboard other than ergonomics.  Did you have any hardware/scancode
problems?

Thanks.
When philosophy conflicts with reality, choose reality.
Dave Alderman  -- dave@persprog.com