Date:      Tue, 15 Jun 1999 00:18:20 -0400 (EDT)
From:      hqy2446 <hqy2446@is2.nyu.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   installing pgp262s

At ../../../src, invoking "make" doesn't work.  Without <argument> "make"
displays <system>, but there is no "freebsd".  There is 386bsd, bsd,
bsdgcc, netbsd, though.  How could the "make" be working and install
pgp262s?  (I tried all bsd* related arguments, but all caused '*** Error
code 1'.

Ps. I download pgp262s from MIT's web site.  It seems they have Linux
version of pgp5, but FreeBSD and other UNIX implementations.

-Paul