Date:      Fri, 2 May 2003 22:10:35 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tom Samplonius <tom@sdf.com>
To:        Daniel Eischen <deischen@freebsd.org>
Cc:        threads@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Java and native threads using libpthread

On Fri, 2 May 2003, Daniel Eischen wrote:

> I know you guys have made a lot of progress with native threading
> using libc_r, but I'd like to see you try out libpthread (libkse)
> at some point.

  What kind of implmentation is libpthread?  M:N or 1:1?  freebsd-current
has had several lengthy discussion about various competing available,
proposed, or planned threading implemenations.  I couldn't determine from
the archives what the conclusion was.  I hoping for a summary of what
libpthread does now.